We rely on a combination of volunteer and career firefighting and emergency medical personnel to provide vital emergency services to our community!
Training opportunities include:
- Basic Firefighter
- Firefighter I/II
- Emergency Trauma Technician (ETT)
- Emergency Medical Technician I
- Emergency Vehicle Driver
- Engineer/Pump Operations
- Advanced Life Support
Additional training is available in many other areas in:
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Hazardous Materials
- Vehicle Rescue
- Water Rescue
If responding to emergencies isn’t for you, there are many other ways you can help, including:
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Public Relations
- Vehicle Repair & Maintenance
Everyone benefits when you volunteer! When you volunteer, you have an opportunity to:
- Apply your current skills, abilities, and talents and obtain new ones.
- Make new friends and meet new people.
- Feel the personal satisfaction of helping others.
- Make a difference in your community.
We are always recruiting volunteer Medic and Firefighters.
For more information call (907) 852-0234.